? ??????????????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 3300 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Music Girl? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4512 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Talk Less Dance More? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Apologies

To all of my readers:
I apologize for not logging on as much recently. Actually, let's rephrase that. I apologize for not logging on AT ALL recently. I honestly wish I could keep up with posting stories and such as often as I would like to. I guess I just don't think to check this website much. I will try to post more, even if it is just short stories for entertainment. I think I will take a bit of a break from the Guardian Chronicles, as much as I love them. (They are my baby.) However, I think I will keep up with the WWII story, seeing as it is easier for me to make something up on the spot, and requires less concentration than typing something I already wrote in a little book. I will try to post these at least once a month, but I make no guarantees. So, until next time, my friends.

May you be the only limit to your imagination.

1 comment: