? ??????????????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 3300 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Music Girl? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4512 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Talk Less Dance More? ????? ?????? ???Rating: CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Story Notes

I am new to Blogger. It is as simple as that. However, I have been writing fantasy and realistic stories for several years. Do not let that last sentence decieve you.
  • I will accept critisism.
  • I will accept suggestions.
  • I will not accept verbal attacks.
  • If you would like me to post more of any stories I post on here that I do not update often, comment on the last post of that story and tell me that you would like me to continue it.
  • Thank you and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogville! I should have known you'd pick black for your background! love Nana

    ReplyDelete